Intermountain Healthcare Cook I - Sevier Valley Hospital in Richfield, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Under supervision, prepares and cooks food.
Essential Job Duties
- Prepare salads, sandwiches, vegetables, and fruit.
- Follows simple recipes and/or instructions in the preparation of food items.
- Assists Cook II.
- Operates retail grill and fryer.
- Understands modified diets and prepares modified recipes using appropriate techniques.
- Follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains an organized and sanitary working environment.
- Maintains proper quantities of production with appropriate rotation of product.
- Entry Rate: $11.00
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Shift Details: Need someone to help cover employees out sick, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Food handler's permit as required by county
- One year of food service experience
- Read, write and communicate effectively
- Customer serivce skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a tema
- Ability to follow instructions
- Carrying, Climbing, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
- Hospital food service experience
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 0
Primary Work Location Sevier Valley Hospital
Expertise Food and Nutrition
Job Type On-Call / PRN