Intermountain Healthcare File Clerk - Foundation Department - Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Assists in the maintenance of medical records in an accurate and timely fashion.
Essential Job Duties
- Supports Gift in-Kind Coordinator at Primary Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Afternoons preferred
- Works well independently and with a team
- Helps organize and distribute donations to hospital departments
- Little to no patient interaction
- Reports to Foundation Relations Manager
- Works during holiday seasons
- This position will work with donors and possibly Scouts and possibly aspiring Eagle Scouts
- Safety, knowledge and execution of best practices with in-kind donations
- Entry Rate: $11.16
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Department: Foundation - Administration
- Additional Details: We have a Part Time - 10 hour a week File Clerk position open located at Primary Children's Hospital
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions and procedures.
- Demonstrated self-motivated individual who pays attention to detail and strives for quality.
- Interact with others requiring employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information.
- Operate computers, telephones, office equipment, including manipulating paper requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Personal Skills
- Organization skills
- Computer knowledge in Word & Excel
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 10
Primary Work Location Primary Children's Hospital
Expertise Clerical / Secretarial / Business Office Support
Job Type Part Time
Location US-UT-Salt Lake City