Intermountain Healthcare Volunteer - Generic in Delta, Utah
South Central Utah
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Intermountain volunteers enhance the patient and guest experience through a variety of service activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work well with diverse populations
- Sensitive to patient and family situations / dynamics
- Sound mental and emotional health
- Physical mobility (walking, bending, standing)
- Adequate hearing and vision
- Maintain and respect professional relationships
- Flexibility in assuming different (volunteer approved) service activities
Please Note All positions subject to close without notice
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 0
Primary Work Location Delta Community Hospital
Expertise Training Opportunities / Internships / Events: Unpaid
Job Type On-Call / PRN