Intermountain Healthcare Radiology Technologist Asst- Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
This position is responsible for working directly with and assisting the clinical staff in their daily work. The incumbent will assist the clinical staff with direct patient care, clerical duties and technical duties to support the team and expedite overall patient flow through the department.
Essential Job Duties
- Accountable for safe and effective delivery of patient care under the direction of the technologist.
- Assists in the preparation of the patient for the exam and is sensitive to the needs of the patient while in their care.
- Responsible for assisting patients on and off procedure tables and to and from procedure rooms.
- Routinely inspects transport equipment and notifies appropriate personnel when repair is necessary.
- Entry Rate: $12.66+
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: This is a Full Time position working Monday-Friday 5:30am-4:00pm with rotating weekend shifts.
- Department: Intermountain Medical Center
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers.
- Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Standing.
- Patient care or customer service experience.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location Intermountain Medical Center
Expertise Patient Care Support / Technicians
Job Type Full Time