Intermountain Healthcare Food Service Associate - PRN - Park City Medical Center in Park City, Utah
Park City/Heber area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Under close supervision, performs a variety of food service duties.
Essential Job Duties
- Obtains food and/or supplies from storeroom
- Stocks and cleans and performs dish washing functions
- Sweeps and mops floors, performs porter / buser duties, delivers carts to floor
- Follows HACCP standards
- Entry Rate: To be discussed based on experience
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Shift Details: PRN (as needed) - M-F 7am-3:30pm
- Food handler's permit (as required by the County)
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Interact with patients and co-workers requiring the employee to verbally communicate information, as well as understand spoken information.
- Operate food service equipment or computer requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read labels, monitors, and documents.
- Carry, push/pull, and walk while transporting food, supplies, and service equipment.
- Climb, squat, kneel, and lift to clean equipment and reach and retrieve food and supplies.
- Remain standing for long periods of time to perform work.
- Tolerate extremes in temperature such as performing work at a grill or in a refrigerator, and tolerate exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Food service work experience
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 0
Primary Work Location Park City Medical Center
Expertise Guest Services / Housekeeping
Job Type On-Call / PRN
Location US-UT-Park City