Intermountain Healthcare Distribution Clerk in Provo, Utah
Greater Provo area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
This position is responsible for materials handling related to stores and distribution, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requested materials.
Essential Job Duties
- 1. Receives and stores deliveries.
- 2. Picks orders according to established benchmarks, verifies unit of measurement, quantity and correct product.
- 3. Solves picking errors by making adjustments and corrections to pick lists.
- 4. Delivers stock and non-stock orders and equipment to customers, obtains required signature.
- 5. Ensures that all orders and returns are documented correctly and notifies responsible person of low supply or stock outs.
- 6. Stocks supplies in proper storage locations using stock put away sheets to meet Federal requirements, i.e., OSHA, MSDS and JCAHO. Must comply with the established storage and control requirements in the facility for ?USP? labeled product.
- 7. May assist with annual inventory and monthly cycle counts as assigned.
- 8. May be responsible for cleaning and overall maintenance of the storeroom.
- 9. Understands and applies appropriate procedures/instructions and stays consistent with standardized processes.
- Entry Rate: $12.17/hr.
- Benefits Eligible: No.
- Shift Details: Part-Time, 16 hrs/week. Weekends. Sat/Sun. 6:00AM-2:30PM.
- Department: Materials Management, Utah Valley Hospital.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a role requiring effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and speak English clearly, follow verbal and written instructions, and understand customer communications.
- Experience using basic word processing, spreadsheet, internet and e-mail and scheduling applications.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a role requiring strong attention to detail, accuracy and dependability.
- Some roles may require a current food handler's permit.
- Speaking, hearing / listening, seeing, manual dexterity, climbing, lifting, walking, standing, pulling/pushing, carrying.
- Experience working within materials management.
- Materials Management experience in a hospital setting.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 16
Primary Work Location Utah Valley Hospital
Expertise Facilities / Trades / Security / Warehouse
Job Type Part Time