Intermountain Healthcare Learning Business Partner-Pharmacy/Dietitics in Provo, Utah
Greater Provo area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
The Learning Business Partner (LBP) is an expert of modern professional learning - demonstrating modern attitudes and practices while guiding and supporting caregivers to self-improve and self-develop. The LBP is a partner and consultant to an aligned program, service or care group, assisting leaders in adopting a continuous learning mindset and supporting self-reliant caregivers as part of a social team. The LBP has established a habit of continuous learning, making the most of daily work experiences through problem solving and interactions with key stakeholders and team members.
Essential Job Duties
- Partners with aligned program, service, or care group to understand goals, priorities, and learning needs.
- Ensures relevant learning is designed and executed in collaboration with the Operations Center experts and in support of compliance and regulatory surveys and audits (e.g., The Joint Commission, CMS).
- Collaborates with LBP colleagues to align learning and development needs across teams and to develop standardized processes that assure high quality design, development, and delivery of learning.
- Monitors and reports gaps in learning based needs and activities of patients, caregivers, and physicians in designated portfolio.
- Identifies accreditation and program needs specific to aligned program, service, or care group.
- Effectively communicates simulation potential as a learning modality to stakeholders.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to aligned Lead Learning Coaches to ensure growth opportunities and job enrichment.
- Consults with learning and practice teams to ensure learning needs are met.
- Provides feedback and reports to senior director, SLBP, and program leads associated with aligned program, service, or care group specific to quality, quantity, and outcomes of learning.
- Collaborates with assigned portfolio team members to develop learning plans aligned with organizational goals, these plans will contain actionable objectives with effective modality selections and measurable outcomes, clearly identify resource requirements, and implementation timelines.
- Creates learning metrics in collaboration with SLBP to ensure performance outcomes are achieved with all types of learning. Establishes process for monitoring quality and ROI.
- Entry Rate: $34.23
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full Time, 40 Hours per Week
- Department: Utah Valley Inservice Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Degree must be in a relevant clinical area. Education is verified.
- Current clinical license in state of practice.
- Three years of clinical experience.
- Experience in leadership, education, mentoring, and coaching.
- Willingness and ability to travel to other locations.
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Master's Degree in relevant clinical area or in Education.
- Two years in education or professional development role.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location Utah Valley Hospital
Expertise Research / Specialty Services / Education
Job Type Full Time