Intermountain Healthcare Care Transformation Coordinator in Salt Lake City, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
This role centers around the ability to help coordinate teams, projects, and to support work across initiatives. This role is expected to rapidly assimilate information, to be self-directed, and to possess strong problem-solving skills in order to assist groups in identifying solutions and completing tasks. The role requires flexibility in the management of multiple schedules, the need for documentation, and data compilation and assessment skills.
Essential Job Duties
- 1. Coordinates operational readiness plans (e.g., workflow localization, policy and procedure reviews, operational staffing levels, integration of change and transitions deliverables) and integrated cutover plans (e.g., operational activities, integration with technical activities).
- 2. Coordinates project acquisition activities and their deployment.
- 3. Collaborates with other Project Coordinators, Scrum Masters and resources involved in their projects, demonstrates accountability, and follow through on assignments, projects and tasks.
- 4. Builds and fosters relationships critical to the successful delivery of the project.
- 5. Provides communications to stakeholders to keep them informed about pending decisions, decisions, status, issues, and risks.
- 6. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication with senior leadership and individuals at all levels of the organization. Creates professional and complex program documentation and presentations.
- 7. Drives effective teamwork and demonstrate ability to develop effective relationships by communicating, collaborating, and partnering with cross-functional teams at various levels of management.
- 8. Supports continuous improvement of program while collaborating with program stakeholders.
- 9. Understands and adheres to all financial policies and procedures and leads others to do the same.
- 10. Models a commitment to Intermountain's Mission, Vision, and Values and holds staff accountable to established standards and expectations
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: M-F, business hours
- Department: Care Transformation
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or four years of experience coordinating projects, people or processes. Degree will be verified.
- Two years of experience in a role demonstrating the following: Analytical / Requirements gathering / Problem Solving, Timeline and task management, Manage schedules, Monitor project progress, Meeting customer needs, Project documentation, Work with PM to eliminate blocks, Think analytically, and Coordination, compilation and basic analysis of data.
- Experience using word processing, advanced or complex spreadsheet and database applications, internet and e-mail and scheduling applications, as well as computerized tracking systems.
- Ability to travel - primarily throughout the Intermountain system.
- Clinical incumbents whose specialty require licensure (e.g. Pharmacists, Registered Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, etc.) must hold current state licensure.
- Interact with others by effectively communicating, both orally and in writing.
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- May require lifting and transporting objects and office supplies, bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Five or more years of experience in a project coordination or administrative support function.
- Prior experience in a role demonstrating the following: Analytics, Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, Continuous Improvement, Organization, Develop working relationships across teams, Project Management, and Workflow Knowledge.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location Central Offices
Expertise Business / Administration
Job Type Full Time
Location US-UT-Salt Lake City