Intermountain Healthcare Imaging Coordinator- Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Responsible for providing quality Angio or Ultrasound services and for supervising the organizational, financial, quality, safe delivery and review of Angio or Ultrasound services from a technical perspective to all applicable patients.
Essential Job Duties
- Accountable for high quality Ultrasound diagnostic Imaging services and images.
- Responsible for controlling patient flow and providing the best patient care services possible.
- Maintains positive relationships within the department and between other departments, Radiologists, referring physicians and customers.
- Keeps equipment well maintained and properly functioning. Trouble shoots equipment.
- Ensures that quality sonographic images are submitted to the Radiologists.
- Monitors drug reactions and event reports to ensure they are properly reported.
- Implements and monitors quality assurance program, and maintains QA and equipment service records. Maintains ACR Accreditation.
- Oversees management of technical staff i.e. sonographers, orderlies, etc.
- Prioritizes and assigns exams and patients so as to maintain a smooth flow of operation.
- Responsible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for policy revisions that meet Joint Commission, state and federal requirements.
- Assures that the department is well maintained and adequately stocked in order to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Plans and conducts team meetings. Monitors staff and departmental mandatory in-service and skill pass-off requirements.
- Assist in hiring, retaining, evaluating, training, and motivating competent staff.
- Accountable for maintaining an accurate database to assure proper charge verification.
- Entry Rate: Dependent Upon Experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week, variable shifts.
- Department: Primary Children's Hospital
- Current ARDMS Certification or ARRT Registration.
- Current state Rad Tech License.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for healthcare providers.
- 5 years radiology experience.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Post hire expectation: Meets departmental IV certification competency requirement within three months of hire.
- Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Standing.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location Park City Hospital
Job Type Full Time
Location US-UT-Salt Lake City