Intermountain Healthcare Registered Nurse (RN) - Homecare Ambulatory Infusion Clinic - Part Time in Salt Lake City, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process by use of technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination of care with other health team members.
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Part time 24 hrs/wk day shifts with one Saturday per month
- Department: Homecare & Hospice - Ambulatory Infusion Clinic
- Location: Homecare & Hospice main office building (11520 South Redwood Rd South Jordan UT 84095)
- Current RN License in state of practice. License is verified
- Current BLS Certification for healthcare providers.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to transfer patients independently
- ** Note: RNs hired or promoted on or after July 1, 2017 who have 12 months or less of working experience as an RN will be required to sign an agreement that they will obtain their BSN degree on or before June 1, 2022. Anyone starting in this role January 2021 or after will be given three years to complete their BSN degree.
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution
- Homecare experience
- Infusion Therapy experience
- Certified Registered Nurse Infusion (CRNI) certification
- PICC line experience
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 24
Primary Work Location HCS Salt Lake City Homecare
Job Type Part Time
Location US-UT-Salt Lake City